Gliomatosis Cerebri International Registry
About The Gliomatosis Cerebri International Registry
The the development of the GC registry was funded by The Joshua Bembo Project, Inc. and gifted to Weill Cornell Pediatric Brain and Spine Center to support their effort to find cure. The registry was created in memory of Joshua Bembo.
The GC Registry aggregates data and tissue samples from patients around the world. Intensive study of these samples and data will help unlock the mysteries of this terrible tumor.
The Gliomatosis Cerebri Registry is a key part of the Children’s Brain Tumor Project at the Weill Cornell Pediatric Brain and Spine Center. The registry will:
- Establish a central database of gliomatosis cerebri cases worldwide, aggregating data on medical history, diagnostics, genomics, treatments, and outcomes
- Make available any discovery we make, any genetic information we uncover, about gliomatosis cerebri through open-source sharing
- Accept and incorporate data from other researchers into our cloud-based registry, making it available to all partners
- Consult with other physicians and researchers worldwide about individual cases of GC diagnosed in other hospitals
- Provide a central place for patients and families confronting the diagnosis to find support and comfort from others
Until there is a cure for cancer, may we find inspiration in his three simple words: Calm, Fearless, and Brave
You Can Help
- Make a Secure Donation Online
- Visit Joshua’s HOPE Store